The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated teak veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
Optimal High-Fidelity Audio Reproduction
Stylish Wood Turntable
A stunning addition to any system, the AT-LPW30TK features an anti-resonance plinth with simulated teak wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustic feedback.
Plays 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Records
Built-in Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier
Straight Aluminum Tonearm
AT-VM95C Dual Magnet™ Phono Cartridge
The LPW30TK was designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl, with sophisticated styling.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with teak simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
|Type||Belt-drive manual turntable|
|Drive Method||Belt drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminum|
|Wow and Flutter||< 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec , Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.|
|Dimensions||420.0 mm (16.53") W x 340.0 mm (13.38") D x 116.9 mm (4.6") H|
|Weight||3.90 kg (8.60 lbs.) without dust cover|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95C stereo cartridge, 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx.. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')) (AD-SA1205WE), Dust cover hinges|
|Notes||Tonearm type: Static balanced straight aluminum pipe tonearm, Effective arm length: 223.6 mm, Overhang: 18.6 mm , Tracking error angle: <2 degrees , Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g , Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-3 g , AC adapter: 12 V, 0.5 A , Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95C|