The ATH-TWX7 truly wireless earbuds are designed to provide listeners with a high-fidelity experience and features to customize listening sessions. Leveraging the 5.8 mm high-resolution drivers from the flagship ATH-TWX9, the ATH-TWX7 offer detailed music playback, including support for 24-bit/96 kHz audio files all within a compact and easily portable design. These earbuds also provide audio-controlling features accessible with a touch of the earbud sensor to activate the digital hybrid noise canceling technology.
The ATH-TWX7 wireless earbuds use digital hybrid noise cancelling technology to eliminate unwanted noise and provide a crystal-clear sound performance. Whether users are immersing themselves in music or staying connected to their surroundings, the easily accessible hear-through and talk-through functions allows for quick adjusting to prioritize conversations or hear external announcements.
The built-in MEMS microphones, combined with beamforming technology, guarantee the speaker’s voice is heard loud and clear, even in noisy environments. Users can choose between two call modes – Natural Mode for quieter settings or Noise-Reduction Mode for bustling environments. The mute button allows for the ability to silence the microphone during calls, and the A-T Connect app provides the ability to evaluate voice tone and clarity.
Prioritizing comfort, the ATH-TWX7 earbuds are designed to discreetly and snugly fit ears of all sizes. The package includes two sets of eartips in XS/S/M/L, offering the choice between comfortable, soft earbud tips for extended listening sessions or secure-fitting standard earbud tips for enhanced fit.
The built-in Soundscape feature offers audio designed for stress relief, such as tranquil nature sounds and additional choices such as ambient music for enhanced focus and soothing sounds to aid in relaxation and meditation.
With approximately 6.5 hours of playback and up to 20 hours with the non-slip portable charging case, users can take the ATH-TWX7 on the go with confidence. Also designed with IPX4 water-resistant protection, these headphones are equipped to brave rain, water, and sweat.
Clear Calls Anywhere, Any Time
With beamforming microphones in each earbud, the ATH-TWX7 clearly captures your voice, even in noisy environments. Plus, you can choose from two call modes – Natural Mode (indoors/quiet) and Noise-Reduction Mode (outdoors/noisy) – to get the best audio quality anywhere.
Personal Sound Space
Customize Your Listening Experience
The ATH-TWX7 lets you control your sound space. Apply the noise-cancelling function to focus on work, the talk-through function to accentuate the voices/announcements around you, or the unique soundscape function to produce sounds for concentrating, relaxing or meditating.
Designed for Comfort
Secure Fit in a Compact Design
The compact earbuds fit discreetly in your ears, providing a comfortable listening experience for hours on end. Select from two sets of included eartips – soft and standard – to customize your fit.
Full Ambient Noise Cancellation
Choose What You Want to Hear
Digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology, driven by small MEMS microphones in each earbud, eliminates unwanted sounds. The hear-through function allows you to listen to music while walking, playing sports, doing housework, working remotely, or using public transportation.
A-T CONNECT App
Using the ATH-TWX7 with the Audio-Technica CONNECT app gives you access to many additional functions, such as the low latency mode, Natural and Noise-Reduction call modes, ambience control (including presets and hear-through), EQ, touch sensor settings, soundscape function (for relaxing or focusing), and more!
- Compact, truly wireless in-ear headphones with digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology
- Ambience control (noise-cancelling, hear-through, talk-through) can be employed for music playback and calls
- MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) mics, a high-accuracy noise-cancelling processor, and a proprietary filter work together to deliver stellar noise-cancelling performance
- Hear-through function allows you to hear ambient sounds (plus your own, unmuffled voice) so you can talk to others around you without removing your earbuds
- Talk-through function lets you hear voices/announcements around you by instantly lowering playback volume and capturing ambient sounds while enhancing the vocal bandwidth
- 5.8 mm high-resolution drivers, adopted from the ATH-TWX9, deliver an extended high-frequency range and improved sound detail
- LDAC codec compatibility enables playback of 24-bit/96 kHz audio files
- Includes two sets of eartips (XS/S/M/L): Soft eartips for greater comfort during long listening sessions and Standard eartips for a snugger, more secure fit
- High-performance MEMS mics, beamforming technology, and two selectable call modes (Natural and Noise-Reduction) ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Call test function allows you to check the tone and clarity of your voice
- The microphone can be easily muted during calls via built-in controls on the earbuds
- Soundscape function plays relaxing sounds of nature, a masking noise to help you concentrate, or sounds for meditation
- Private Timer function provides advanced personal time management
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Approximately 6.5 hours of continuous playback and up to 13.5 hours of extended use with the charger (for 20 hours total)
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, select Natural and Noise-Reduction call modes, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change codecs, and more
- Compact charging case with non-slip finish is easy to handle and carry with you wherever you go
- Available in three elegant colors: Ash Black (BK), Rich White (WH), and Stone Gray (GY)
- Rain and water splashproof design (IPX4*-equivalent)
- Flexible dual- or single-ear usability
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable
* IPX4 equivalent means that there is no harmful effect even if water is splashed from all directions. It cannot be used in hot and humid places such as baths. It is not completely waterproof.
|10 - 40,000Hz
|10Hz - 47,000Hz (when LDAC 96kHz sampling), 20Hz - 20,000Hz
|Supported Bit Rates
|16bit, 24bit (When using LDAC codec)
|Supported Sample Rates
|44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz (When using LDAC codec)
|Supported Content Protection Method
|LDAC, AAC, SBC
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles
|A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
|Spread Spectrum Method
|GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
|Maximum RF Output
|Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
|*Charging takes longer when the temperature is below 10℃ (50℉) or above 30℃ (86℉). For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.
|USB charging cable (30 cm (12") USB Type-A / USB Type-C) Eartips: Soft (XS, S, M, L), Standard (XS, S, M, L)
|Water-Resistant (drip-proof) Performance
|IPX4 (headphones only)
|Headphones：DC3.85V lithium ion battery (built-in) Charging case：DC3.85V lithium ion battery (built-in)
|Microphone Polar Pattern
|-38dB（1V/Pa, at 1kHz）
|Continuous transmission time (music playback): Max. approx. 6.5 hours with ANC on and 7.5 hours with ANC off (Headphones), Max. approx. 20.0 hours with ANC on and 24.0 hours with ANC off (if charging case is used in combination) Depending on operating conditions.
|5℃ - 40℃ (41℉ to 104℉)
|Headphones：Approx. 1.5 hours* Charging case：Approx. 3 hours (USB charging), Approx. 5 hours (wireless charging). Depending on operating conditions.
|Headphones: Approx. 4.7 g (0.17 oz) (L side), approx. 4.7 g (0.17 oz) (R side); Charging case: Approx. 47.5 g (1.7 oz)