Enjoy incredible 8K video and 3D audio from the AVR-X1800H. It easily fills small to medium-size rooms with brilliant audio from a 7.2 or 5.2.2 set up with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. And with HEOS® Built-in, you can wirelessly stream music and share with every HEOS-enabled speaker around your home.
- Enveloping 3D audio
- Powerful, discrete seven-channel amplifier
- Advanced 8K HDMI connection
- HEOS® Built-in technology
- Simple setup and Audyssey room correction
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
From living room to concert hall
A great home theater needs an even better heart. Preferably with 3D audio, 7.2 channels, and HEOS® Built-in.
Denon® quality sound
Fill small to medium rooms with dynamic Denon sound.
Immersive 3D audio
Feel fully enveloped in your music or movie sound.
Geared for 8K
Enjoy amazing video quality from the latest 8K technology.
Superior versatility. Crafted audio brilliance.
Access streaming music and share with other HEOS speakers.
Use the award-winning guided Denon Setup Assistant.
Optimize the listening experience in your room.
For a lag-free, smoother gaming experience.
For balanced bass performance throughout the room.
- Use your voice to stream your favorite music services through Alexa with HEOS® Built-in. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
- Stream audio or video from your favorite streaming services using your smart device. Hear audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources. AirPlay 2 also supports multi-room audio.
- Upgrade your home theater with height speakers to unleash a fully immersive 3D audio experience, or engage all speakers to create 3D audio sensation from legacy content even without height speakers.
- Enjoy Dolby Vision content from a compatible source device and TV. Dolby Vision is a stunning HDR imaging technology that brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating lifelike, multi- dimensional audio. DTS Neural:X upmixer offers heightened realism for legacy content.
- Google Home or other devices with Google Assistant built-in can control content across your listening environment. Ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more.
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range), HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), as well as Dynamic HDR and HDR10+ pass-through to optimize shadows and highlights. HLG offers HDR technology over broadcast content.
- Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room via a variety of streaming sources. Add Denon Home speakers to more rooms and control it all with the HEOS app.
- HI-Res Audio #1The ability to decode Hi-Res Audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (SACD) lets you enjoy each note exactly as the artist intended.
- Josh ai #1Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the thermostat, lights, home appliances, speakers, AV receiver, and more.
- Enjoy pristine 8K picture quality on your 8K TV or projector. Supports both 8K pass-through and 8K upscaling of 4K content. Supports HDCP 2.3 for peace of mind when streaming copy protected content.
- Connect and play music directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device
- With Siri compatibility, users can play music, adjust volume, and switch inputs using voice control. AirPlay 2 features in compatible devices can also be controlled with your voice via Siri.
- Audyssey #1With the supplied Audyssey measuring microphone, Audyssey measures all the speakers in your home theater, and tunes the AV receiver to provide most optimal overall listening experience for your room.
- Customize the sound more precisely to the specifics of your room, harnessing the power of Audyssey MultEQ XT32 to take total control. The app is available for purchase in iOS and Google Play stores.
- The Denon AVR Remote control app allows you to turn the receiver on and off, select an input source, adjust volume, and browse music from your phone or in a USB drive when connected to the receiver.
- Supports the latest technology on HDMI inputs and output. ARC (Audio Return Channel) or eARC (Enhanced ARC) makes playing TV audio through your AV receiver simple with just a single HDMI connection.
- Award-winning guided Denon Setup Assistant provides simple, clear instructions to get started. Just connect your AV receiver to your TV and follow the instructions on the TV screen.
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for smooth, lag- free gaming experience when connected with the compatible gaming devices.
- This AV receiver supports two source, two-zone audio. Enjoy surround sound in the main room and a separate source in the second room, or play the main audio source so everyone in your home can enjoy.
Tailor your sound with complete connectivity & control
Every element of a Denon product is thoughtfully crafted to deliver an unforgettable audio experience.
|Number of speaker terminals
|Multi-Room Out: Analog/Digital
|1 / No
|Digital in: Optical/Coaxial
|2 / 1
|Phono (MM) In
|2 / No
|Multi-Room Video Out: Video, HDMI
|English, Japanese, French
|Weight in LBS
|System Remote Control
|Power Consumption (No Sound, ECO on/off)
|Standby Consumption in W
|CEC Standby Consumption in W
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)
|Antenna:Horizontal (in) - 17.1 × 13.3 × 6.0
Antenna:Vertical (in)- 17.1 × 13.3 × 8.5
|Compatible with Remote App for smart phones
|Denon AVR Remote
|Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone
|Audyssey MultEQ XT
|Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch drive)
|175 watts per channel
|Number of Power Amps
|Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz–20 Khz, 0.08% 2ch drive)
|80 watts per channel
|Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch drive)
|120 watts per channel