Dyson Cinetic™ science
- Dyson Cinetic™ tips oscillate at up to 5,000 Hz, separating the microscopic dust that clogs all other vacuums.
- Other manufacturers make big, bold claims about their vacuums never losing suction, but the reality is they do. They can't generate centrifugal forces high enough to separate the smaller particles of dust and dirt. Instead, they rely on filters to capture these particles. However, dust quickly builds up on these filters, clogging the pores and blocking the airflow – causing the vacuum to lose suction. Even regularly washing the filter can’t remove all the dust. So no matter what they say, all other vacuums will lose suction.
- DC77, on the other hand, is the only vacuum that doesn’t lose suction. And that’s because Dyson Cinetic™ science has revolutionized vacuum cleaner technology – it captures the microscopic dust that clogs all others. Dyson Cinetic™ tips oscillate at up to 5,000 Hz, separating the microscopic dust that clogs all other vacuums, and preventing dust building up and blocking the airflow. In fact, dust separation is so efficient that a pre-motor filter is simply not necessary.
No dirty filters to wash or replace
- The only vacuum with no dirty filters to wash or replace, so there's no loss of suction.
- Dust separation in Dyson Cinetic™ vacuums is so efficient that there are no dirty filters to wash or replace.
Better overall performance than any other vacuum, with HEPA filtration.
This vacuum has the highest geometric average when carpet, hard floor and creviced hard floor pick-up results are combined. Tested against the upright market, dust-loaded.
Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Seals in suction across carpets and hard floors, with a powerful motorized brush bar.
- An active base plate automatically adjusts the cleaner head height to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors. This ensures that even the microscopic particles between floorboards are sucked up into the vacuum.
- The motorized brush bar with stiff nylon bristles drives deep into carpet to remove ground-in dirt.
Steers easily into difficult places with a simple turn of the wrist.
Ball™ technology – a dynamic turning circle.
- Fixed wheels are not designed to turn corners. But a ball can turn on the spot. As the ball's axis is tilted, its turning circle tightens – allowing full and accurate steering control.
- The vacuum's key components have been engineered to fit inside the ball itself. This gives the machine a streamlined profile, allowing access to tight spaces and lowering its centre of gravity to make it lighter in the hand.
- Twists into different positions and angles for easy high-reach cleaning.
- The Dyson Multi-angle brush twists to give multiple angles to remove dust, dirt and allergens from hard to reach surfaces such as cupboard tops, door frames and lampshades. The rotating joints click-lock into different positions for cleaning at multiple angles.
- Removes dirt and allergens from mattresses and upholstery.
- The Dyson Mattress tool attaches to the wand or hose on your Dyson vacuum cleaner to remove dirt, allergens and dust mites from mattresses and upholstery.The front and back edges gather, ball and release fibers into the airflow, where they are sucked away. The top is angled to distribute suction power evenly across the tool. A 45 degree neck angle and rounded front make it easier to push across fabric, carpet pile and mattresses.
For homes with pets
- Tangle-free Turbine tool removes hair from carpets and upholstery.
- The Tangle-free Turbine tool is the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair from carpets and upholstery, so there’s no brush bar for hair to wrap around. The flexible heads bend to maintain contact across uneven surfaces, and they’re positioned so that the brushes reach to the front and sides of the tool – drawing hair and dirt in from all directions. More hair is released straight into the bin than with any other mini turbine tool.
Dyson Groom tool
- Groom. Suck. Gone. Mess-free grooming for medium and long haired dogs.
- Removes hair directly from your dog – before it’s shed around the home. Collected hair is then sucked straight into the vacuum.
- Captures allergens during grooming and removes dead skin cells as well as loose hair – capturing allergens and stopping them spreading around the home.
Articulating hard floor tool
- Soft nylon bristles gently remove dust. Ultra-slim profile reaches into awkward gaps.
- The articulating hard floor tool has soft nylon bristles that gently remove dust and dirt from wood and other delicate floors. It pivots 180° and has an ultra-slim profile to reach into the awkward gaps between cupboards and units more easily. There are two bristle curtains: the first removes large debris, while the second seals the tool to prevent suction leaking.
Stiff bristle brush
With stiff bristles for removing mud and dried-in dirt.
Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™. No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
- Other vacuums often have inefficient cyclones, which means that microscopic particles like mold spores and pollen make their way through to the filter. If the machine isn't properly sealed, these allergens and other microscopic particles escape back into the home.
- Dyson Cinetic™ science captures allergens and bacteria. And the whole system is engineered to be completely sealed. It went through an independent program of rigorous tests, meeting – and exceeding – the strict criteria.
Instant release wand
The hose and wand releases in one smooth action, making it easy to clean up high.
Hygienic bin emptying
Just push the button to release the dirt.
Commended by the Royal College of Chiropractors
Ball™ technology is commended for its ergonomic advantages and corresponding potential to prevent musculoskeletal discomfort during vacuuming.
Voted Most Trusted Brand In Canada for vacuum cleaners
Voted most trusted vacuum cleaner brand by Canadian shoppers based on the 2015 BrandSpark Canadian Shopper Study.
|Cleaner Head||Self-adjusting cleaner head|
|Filtration||HEPA Permanent - no maintenance|
|Cyclone Technology||Dyson Cinetic™ science|
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||1100 x 437 x 340 mm|