Enrich your home theatre experience and stream music too. Easily connect your system over WiFi and enjoy control with your remote, the app, and your voice.
Includes: Sonos Beam, Sub (Gen 3)
Hear every word clearly
Beam was specifically tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story.
Turn on Speech Enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue when characters whisper or the action explodes.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Beam is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
Dimensions - H x W x D
2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
1/2 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.
Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance Sub performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Automatic equalization. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimize sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customize your sound.
- Side panel buttons & lights
- Join household button.
- LED indicates Sub status.
Premium white gloss; premium black gloss.
Dimensions - H x W x D
15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port provides the option to connect Sub to a wired home network.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.
Sonos Sub, power cord, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
|Beam - Dimensions - H x W x D||2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)|
|Beam - Weight||6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)|
|Product finish||Premium white gloss; premium black gloss.|
|Sub - Dimensions - H x W x D||15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).|
|Sub - Weight||36.3 lbs. (16 kg).|