$799.20 CAD |
Sonos 3rd Generation Wireless Subwoofer Sub (Gen 3) (W) - SUBG3US1
The wireless subwoofer for deep bass.
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to your Sonos system.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
Double the bass
Feel sound like never before when you include two Subs in your home theatre setup.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling drivers face inward for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Finish:Black with gloss finish , White with gloss finish
- Status LED:Indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button:Hold to set up and pair with your system.
Power & Networking
- Ethernet Port:1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi:Connects to WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2:Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Sub, Power Cable, Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet
Automatic Software update
|Dimensions - H x W x D||15.3in x 15.8in x 6.2in(389 x 402 x 158 mm).|
|Product Weight (lbs)||36.3lb|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Power & Networking|
|Power supply||Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.|
|CPU||Single Core , 1 GHz|
|Memory||256 MB SDRAM , 256 MB NAND Flash|