Spin and Stream
Connect this turntable and speaker to experience high-fidelity sound for your vinyl, and stream music, radio, podcasts, and more.
Includes: Sonos Five, Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable
Line-in and play
Connect your turntable, CD player, projector, or other device directly to Five using the 3.5 mm jack.
Enhanced with Trueplay™
Trueplay puts the speaker-tuning capability of the pros in the palm of your hands, customising the sound of the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room.
Two precisely-angled side tweeters create spatial extension and rich stereo sound while a centre tweeter optimises vocal playback.
Five's unrivalled acoustic design features three high-excursion woofers within a sealed architecture that eliminates reverb and echo.
- Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the speaker's acoustic architecture.
- Three midwoofers ensure faithful playback of vocal frequencies, in addition to rich bass without distortion, even at high volumes.
- Three tweeters, including one centre tweeter and two precisely-angled side tweeters, create a crisp high-frequency response.
- Phased array creates a wide stereo soundstage that directs sound to the left, right, and centre.
- Analogue line-in with 3.5 mm jack for connecting another device.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Status LED - Indicates the power and connection status.
- Capacitive Touch Controls - Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
- Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port - 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi-Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2 - Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Apple AirPlay 2 - Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- CPU-Quad Core - 1.3 GHz
- Memory - 1GB SDRAM,4GB NV
Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable
- Precision belt-drive with regulated speed stability and 33/45 RPM electronic speed change
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8 mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet pickup
- 8.6" precise one-piece aluminium tonearm with low-friction bearing
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables
- Built-in switchable phono stage
- Vibration-absorbing feet
- Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Available in Gloss Black, Matte White, and Walnut
- Hand-made in Europe
- Outputs - RCA Phono/Line (switchable)
- Five, Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal & Warranty Information
- Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable, dust cover, felt mat, high-quality Connect it E RCA phono cable, user manual, and setup instructions
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Wow & Flutter||33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Signal to noise||65dB|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Weight||3.8 kg|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Speed variance||33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Dimensions - H x W x D||100 x 415 x 335 mm|
|Five - Weight||14 lbs. (6.36 kg).|
|Five - Finish||Black with matte finish , White with matte finish|
|Five - Dimensions - H x W x D||8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in. (203 x 364 x 154 mm).|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Effective arm length||218.5 mm|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Built-in power supply||110 - 240 V/50, 60Hz; 15 V DC 800mA|
|Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable - Power consumption||4.5 Watt max|